This was a Holiday favorite at our house. It will never taste the same as my Grandma Nannies but it’s yummy lol. Hers was made with love. ❤️
Todays Featured #HolidayDessert #RecipeMy grandma Nannie’s Fluffy Cheescake
Grandma Nannies Fluffy Cheescake
2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
2 Tbs of sugar
6 Tbs butter, melted
6 ounces lemon Jell-O gelatin2 cups of boiling water
8 ounces of cream cheese
12 ounces evaporated milk, chilled(Milnot)
1. Mix Graham cracker crumbs, 1 Tbs sugar, and melted butter
2. Press Graham cracker crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9″x13″ pan
3. Mix lemon Jello with 2 cups boiling water until Jello is dissolved
4. Add Cream cheese to Jello mixture, breaking cheese up with a potato masher or the beaters of an electric mixer.
5. In a chilled bowl (glass or metal work best) whip with electric mixer chilled evaporated milk with 1 tablespoon sugar until small peaks form. (Getting peaks to form is much easier if the bowl and milk are cold.).
6. Add Jello mixture to evaporated milk and continue to beat until well blended
7. Pour over Graham cracker crust.
8. Chill until firm