Ever been on a trail ride and it seems you got the slowest horse of the bunch?
Sometimes our life and our dreams can feel the very same way! So what do you do when your feeling like your falling farther and farther behind? You give yourself a little kick and and little spurring, just like you would do with that slow horse!
- Have you written your vision down to inspire you and daily remind you? “And then GOD answered: “Write this. Write what you see. Write it out in big block letters so that it can be read on the run. This vision-message is a witness pointing to what’s coming. It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait! And it doesn’t lie. If it seems slow in coming, wait. It’s on its way. It will come right on time.” Habakkuk 2:2-3 MSG
- Get in the Word and fill yourself up! “Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.”Joshua 1:8 NLT
- Fellowship with others with like mindedness that will support your dreams and inspire you in God. Then you can do the same. “And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.”Hebrews 10:25 NLT
- Find an avenue to be mentored and inspired and mentor and inspire others. I follow people like Carol Hogner, Sandy Krakowski and Deborah Kessel, Elizabeth Inman and many more who believe and dream and live it! “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, Hebrews 10:24 NIV
- Don’t look back and run your race full speed ahead! “Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.”1 Corinthians 9:24-27 NIV “Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”Philippians 3:13-14 NIV
Now this speed is what I’m talking about right here!!!
Dream Catcher 3:20
Cassie Nations 💃👢💃👢💃👢