It’s that time of year when we are thinking about those New Years goals. Well for the most part my goals are carrying over from 2019. I really did not hit them like I wanted. Life gets so crazy and so easy to lose focus.
I declare today to forget what is behind me and press towards the high prize!!! I will not allow condemnation to set in over failed goals. So today if this resonates with you and your goals falling short, I encourage you to do the same!
- Study His Word more
- Talk more with God. Not just formal prayer but as my Father, Husband, Counselor, and Friend.
- Ask Daily for God to search my heart and show me things that need healed and removed from my life.
- Have 20 speaking/ministry bookings in 2020
- Keep my family covered in prayer and continued handing them back to God when I want to worry.
- Start a once a month family dinner with my children and grandchildren
- Drink more water
- Work on a physical routine that fits my life.
- Do not compare my routines to others
- Eat healthier for me!
- Go hiking, join a group of safe hikers
- Go to gun range and shoot for fun and skills
- Take a martial arts class
- Go to the beach 3 times
- Make new friends
- Focus on my blogging again
- Start my interviews back up
- Start my KIJS videos back up
- Perfect my podcast and syndicate it for radio
- LAUGH MORE
I would love for you to share a few of your goals with me. I want to encourage you, pray for you and help you anyway I can!
Remember His word says write the vision and make it clear so all who reads it can run with it!
Dream Catcher 3:20