This is Natasha McAfee’s late Nanny’s Recipe. She said this one must be refrigerated after made!
Dream Catcher 3:20
This recipe was submitted by my new sister by marriage!! ❤️
— Stuffed Sweet Peppers —
1 bag of mini sweet peppers (they vary in size within each bag, use the largest size pepper, you will likely only need half the bag)
1 8oz package cream cheese, cubed
1/2 roll of hot breakfast sausage
1 small onion, chopped
4 oz grated cheddar jack or cheese of preference
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Cut the stem ends of each sweet pepper off, and dice any salvageable portions then set aside to add to mixture later.
Slice Sweet peppers in half – length wise – and remove any seeds.
Spray baking dish with cooking spray and lay peppers evenly along the bottom of baking dish.
Brown 1/2 lb hot sausage in large skillet and drain.
Lower the empty skillet temperature to medium/low heat
Return drained sausage to pan and add cubed cream cheese.
Add remaining diced sweet pepper, onion, salt and pepper to preference.
Cook over medium/low heat until cream cheese is melted thoroughly.
Spread mixture over peppers and top with grated cheese.
Bake covered at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Today’s Featured #HolidayDessert #Recipe is PUMPKIN FLUFF DIPMix 1(15oz) pumpkin,
1pkg (3.4oz)Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding mix
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl.
Whisk until blended
Stir in 1 tub(8oz) thawed Cool Whip
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Makes 32 servings.
Serve with Ginger snap cookies or cinnamon graham crackers.
This was a Holiday favorite at our house. It will never taste the same as my Grandma Nannies but it’s yummy lol. Hers was made with love. ❤️
Todays Featured #HolidayDessert #RecipeMy grandma Nannie’s Fluffy Cheescake
Grandma Nannies Fluffy Cheescake
2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
2 Tbs of sugar
6 Tbs butter, melted
6 ounces lemon Jell-O gelatin2 cups of boiling water
8 ounces of cream cheese
12 ounces evaporated milk, chilled(Milnot)
1. Mix Graham cracker crumbs, 1 Tbs sugar, and melted butter
2. Press Graham cracker crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9″x13″ pan
3. Mix lemon Jello with 2 cups boiling water until Jello is dissolved
4. Add Cream cheese to Jello mixture, breaking cheese up with a potato masher or the beaters of an electric mixer.
5. In a chilled bowl (glass or metal work best) whip with electric mixer chilled evaporated milk with 1 tablespoon sugar until small peaks form. (Getting peaks to form is much easier if the bowl and milk are cold.).
6. Add Jello mixture to evaporated milk and continue to beat until well blended
7. Pour over Graham cracker crust.
8. Chill until firm
I have drank this and it’s sooo yummy!!!
Todays Featured #Holiday #Recipe is for Crock Pot Coco by Nadja..
2 Cans of sweetened condensed milk
1 cup of Hershey’s coco
15 cups of water
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/8 teaspoon of salt
combine all ingredients in crock pot and heat to desired temp.
serve with your favorite toppings or by itself…!!!!
Dream Catcher 3:20